Sunday, August 26, 2012

Target Meets Un-Perfectly Chheeek

Well Hello Target!!
You're my first invasion. I walked in the store nervous to see how this project would turn out since it was my first. I strolled down the main aisle, Quickly glanced at the Juniors section and continued down to the home department. Side Note: Targets Junior section is addicting and I was able to walk swiftly past it SCORE.
I enter the first Aisle and glance at the items to see what catches my attention first. After scanning over 40 items I finally feel like i've found a couple of fun items. So now its time to find a station to set up in hmmmmmm.... time to rearrange the shelves!! Side Note: I will always put everything back in the store 1. because if I don't that is just Lazy and Tacky. Now while proceeding through this process I did have a couple of shoppers slowly stroll past my Aisle and step back to take a glance "YES, I Caught your attention Shopper."  If I am ever approached by a team member, my killer line is as follows:
Sales Person: Hi, Can I help you.
Me: Oh. No Thank you, I am looking for Centerpiece options for a Celebrity party I am hosting shortly, but Thank You very Much.
Works like a charm....
Okay back on track! First item.. time to set up.
Note: I started small for my first project
I used:
-3 different types of flowers & herbs Range from $14.99 - $19.99
-3 Glass Lantern Vases which come in three different sizes. Range from $14.99-$19.99
-1 small tree $29.99

Notice: Some of the Flower/Herb bundles & Lanterns have about three-Fives inches of dead space from the bottom. 

you can insert water into the lantern as well as clear/colorful marbles or small rocks to fill the dead space.

CNDL LANTERN LRG GEO DARK LANTERN: Only Available In Store at Target


Flowers Below:
Smith & Hawken® Faux Rosewood Bundle -Target 




you can also add colorful fabric in the bottom of the vase. Adding a satin orange material inside the bottom of the vase to match the orange flower would create a wonderful color pop.
Below: 

Smith & Hawken® 4 Color Herb Bundle



If your event takes place during the evening you could pop in a battery operated tea light candle to add a romantic lighting effect to your table.

Tree: Below

Smith and Hawken® Boxwood Topiary $29.99


The Rabbit had to jump in on the action.
These simple centerpieces could rock an outdoor party any day and set a fun rustic feel to your table.
Well you have made it to the bottom WOOHOO!
Stay tuned for more Centerpiece Invasions
Cheers,
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment